Sunday 21 September 2014

REMEMBERING SUNDAY.

I actually put this outfit together on the last Sunday of august. Din't have a blog to share it on then. Went to NSL to visit a very dear friend of mine.Met her after nearly 2 years. It was one of the best days ever.I love reunions and meeting old friends.So much to talk about,so many memories to recount.

got this bracelet from a thrift store in Prague.
The earrings are from the same thrift store.






Jeans-local boutique in Gurgaon, White lace top-thrifted, Blazer-thrifted


Excuse the zit. This is how the necklace and earrings looked together.



I picked this off my instagram,deleted the original,hence the filter.

Necklace-Thrifted from some shop in Prague.


Shoes-obviously H&M.


Let me know in the comments how you like this look. I think pink and floral go really well together.Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
     
Until next time,
Ruhani.

4 comments:

  1. Cute top and nice necklace :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! checking it out right away(if its still not too late):D

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is this thrift shop in India??and bdw You've got sucha nice collection. Keep up the good work young woman. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well all the stuff is from Prague! My mom recently went to Europe and bought me a ton of stuff! But if you're looking for some good thrift shopping, Sarojini and janpath in delhi are amazing! let me know where you're from so I can suggest places to shop from accordingly:) and thankyou so much!

      Delete