Sunday 28 December 2014

Styling over the knee socks.

It's winter!!!! Winter is honestly one of my favorite seasons especially because i'm a big fan of layering!! Winter is the perfect season for that and the possibilities for your outfit are endless! If you're creative enough ,you can wear all your favorite pieces at the same time too! I have been wanting to get these over the knee socks since ages and I finally bought a set of two from my all time favourite store FOREVER21!!! And what better time to wear them than now! I'm not a huge fan of jeans during winters.They aren't exactly warm and wearing anything extra under or over them generally gets super stuffy. I would rather wear shorts and dresses and a zillion layers of stockings and tights. They look super cute and you can layer them till you feel warm enough.
So, I decided to style my lovely over the knee socks in three ways. This was pretty challenging for me as this is the first time i'm actually trying them out!!

LOOK 1: WITH SHORTS:

This one is pretty common and one of my favourite looks! For this look I kept it pretty simple! Just a pair of shorts and a sweater with an attached collar and sleeves! I absolutely love the floral print on the sweater!!It's so cute and cozy!!! I kept the accessories to a minimum with these spike danglers and I paired my lovely over the knee socks with these mazing pair of boots that i bought from China!! They are one of the best things i've ever invested in and I got them at a super cheap price! I finished the look off with this messy top knot to really show off the earrings:D Perfect everyday look with a hint of edginess!!


                                           


SHORTS - SAROJINI NAGAR.
SWEATER - YISHION
OVER-THE-KNEE SOCKS - FOREVER21
BOOTS - FLEA MARKET IN CHINA








 

EARRINGS - H&M
                 

=

LOOK 2- WITH HIGH KNEE BOOTS:

I love boooooots!! So obviously these high ones had to be included!!!The nautical shirt is a classic and I decided to pair that with this red skirt! I'm not much of a skirt person but this skirt has such a cute cut that I couldn't resist.!! I finished off the look with this gorgeous belt that I recently bought and this statement necklace which i've been dying to wear!! The black over the knee socks are not fully visible but just peek out of the boots :)I love!!! You can also wear stockings with this and wear the socks over that .:) To finish off the look I threw on a leather jacket and some pearl drop earrings and I was good to go! I think this look would work well for semi-formal as well as informal occasions. Perfect for a brunch!!:)
\

LEATHER JACKET - MANGO 

EXCUSE THE FOOD BABY!!! ITS ALL THE WINTER YUMMIES:D


NAUTICAL TOP - H&M
BOOTS - LOCAL SHOP IN GURGAON
SKIRT - AMISU
OVER THE KNEE SOCKS - FOREVER21


NECKLACE - RIVERISLAND
BELT - 20DRESSES.COM
EARRINGS - H&M




LOOK 3 :WITH A SHORT SKIRT

The short skirt and over the knee socks is a classic look!! For this look , I decided to pair this super cute crop top with this high waisted black skirt. If you look closely the skirt has an embossed design on it which I love. I kept the accessories to a minimum because I think the look is self sustaining. I opted for the bold red lips look and paired this look with these black over the knee socks and these gorgeous snake skin print heels that I bought long ago!:) Perfect party look or maybe work ?? 
              









SKIRT - AMISU
TOP - AMISU




OVER THE KNEE SOCKS - FOREVER21
HEELS - CARLTON LONDON

NECKLACE - H&M
LIPSTICK - BODYSHOP NO 115.




And those are my three over the knee socks looks!!! Hope you enjoyed this post!Let me know what you thought in the comments below!!:) Hope youre enjoying your holidays and have your resolutions ready! Have a good week ahead!

Until next time,
Ruhani.















No comments:

Post a Comment